Improving your classroom or school can often be a complicated process. You may want to implement new technology solutions or provide additional materials to help your students succeed. In any case, funding is one of the biggest hurdles. Here are some classroom funding options available to educators in 2022.
Best General Funding Options
Many classroom funding options available in 2022 allow for general classroom improvements. You do not have to apply them to a particular subject. Some general funding opportunities include:
- DonorsChoose: DonorsChoose allows public school teachers to post projects they would like money for in their classrooms. Then, people in the community can give funding. It’s a great grant option for public schools in 2022.
- AdoptAClassroom: This is another excellent funding option for individual classrooms and entire schools. Just create a fundraising page and secure grants.
- Voya Unsung Heroes: This funding option allows educators to finance innovative classroom projects. The deadline for application is typically near the end of April each year.
Funding Options for Your Technology Needs
Looking to upgrade the devices in your classroom? Here are some technology grant options:
- Verizon Technology Grant: This grant option from Verizon has an ongoing deadline. It’s a great funding choice for classroom projects that promote digital skills development in K-12 classrooms.
- AEP Teacher Vision Grant: American Electric Power sponsors this grant with a particular interest in mathematics, technology and energy projects. The yearly deadline is the fourth Friday in February.
- Dell Technologies Grant: This funding option allows you to submit your project idea, and Dell will find grants that align with it. The deadline for application is ongoing.
Literacy and Arts Funding
Maybe you’re more interested in promoting liberal arts in your classroom. Here are some grants for teachers in 2022 who are focused on literacy or art skills:
- Snapdragon: Grants from Snapdragon supply money to classrooms to buy books. The deadline is in February each year.
- P. Buckley Moss Foundation for Children’s Education: If you’re looking for a grant to purchase art supplies for your students, this is a great option. The deadline is September 30, 2022.
PowerGistics Has Technology Solutions for Your Classroom
Whether you’re looking for grants for elementary classrooms in 2022 or you want to improve the classrooms of middle or high schools, these options are a great way to secure resources. Another method of enhancing your classroom for the coming school year is to use efficient technology.
PowerGistics charging and storage towers are a great addition to any classroom. These towers save space and class time, making them a useful educational resource. Using one of the above funding options, you may even secure financing for this technology resource in your classroom.
Contact us for more information or request pricing online.